Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday

I had an exciting day today. Everyone in the office is getting stirred up because we only have two weeks until "My Favourite Album" goes to air so the pressure is on.
This afternoon I did an interview with Professor Germaine Greer which I was a bit nervous about but she turned out to be very nice and obliging.

After that we headed out to Bilgola on the Northern Beaches to interview Stacey Demarco who is an expert on Paganism and modern Spirituality. Stacey was lovely and I felt an instant rapport with her. She lives in a beautiful, peaceful house overlooking the treetops and the Pacific Ocean. Her cat was one of the most striking animals I've met but I didn't get a photo of him. He does appear in the interview though.

After the interview Stacey did a simple ritual for us to film and as if by magic every bird in the neighbourhood turned up.

No comments: