Wednesday, February 08, 2006

In the spotlight




Media attention is getting intense in the last week before the ride. Today I spoke to Ms Toni Matthews on ABC’s 702. The interview went really well and I was joined by Karen-Jane Eyre Editor in chief of B+W Magazine who spoke very enthusiastically about the ride. Between us we got to mention just about everything we could have wished for.

Southern Courier did a big colour spread on our event which had a very positive tone and as it is distributed throughout the Eastern Suburbs it should be a great promotion for us.

When I got home I found a copy of “DestinAsian” in my letterbox which is an Indonesian travel magazine which is sold throughout Asia and also contained an article on SBAR.

As usual the guys at Cheeky Monkey were wonderful and put brand new cranks on my bike today, it was ready for me to ride home on this afternoon. I met a few other cyclists at the shop who are all coming along on Sunday.

No comments: