Monday, May 10, 2010

Spoke & Spool


Invitation from Spoke & Spool

We invite you to come down to Frasers' Studio on Saturday, May 15, for an afternoon of sewing amazingness.

Please bring some of your old clothes and leave with some transformed and amended clothes perfect for your bicycle.

We will provide sewing machines, gentle guidance, and fun attachments like map pockets, reflective cuffs and other DIY wonders.

It is going to be a truly spectacular afternoon where you can sew stuff, meet people, swap clothes, and have a celebratory beverage after all your hard work at the Clare Hotel from 6pm.

Drop on by, bring your bike, a friend, and a pair of your old favourites.

The event is free, however there will be Spoke + Spool attachments for sale.

x x spoke + spool

1 comment:

David J said...

What a cool idea.
Hey I like the postie bike picture.
Wish I'd had a girlie bike when I was a postie... I think I'd be a more complete man today if there was no cross bar!